Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, November 11, 2011

Someone get that trucks' license plate!

I've been hiding because of how tired I am. I wasn't exhausted, and actually had been at a level of activity that was at least 80% normal.

Now I am dealing with so much stress my body feels like I've been run over, Thor's hammer landed on me during it's fall, and I've been hit with a sleep spell all at the same. Save me, please.

I can't even get my thought process to slow down enough to acknowledge how dang tired I am, and then something else or someone else makes me incredibly angry and frustrated and I fall through the floors all over again.

In the mean time, I hate fake people. I hate liars. I hate people who have no integrity. I hate that I'm so sweet and just let people get away with.... well, lets just say I hate that I keep waking up at night after a dream of screaming my head off, beating the crap out of, certain people in my life. I have words for all of you; most of which entail something like: "You are a worthless, hypocritical piece of garbage." I hope karma kicks in soon, these people all should be pumping porta-pottys. I'll be ready with my camera and the one finger wave.

And I'm not going to say I'm perfect, but I certainly have never been fake. Or a liar. Or made promises I don't keep. (over and over and over and over and over again) Or bullied anyone.

No comments: