Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, February 10, 2012

SO excited...

I'm waiting for the man of the hour to show up and decided to do a quick blog introduction. VIDEO blog that is! How neat is that? I'm sitting here, patiently, waiting for it to finish loading onto YouTube so I can share it with you!

I suppose a quick catch-up is in order, I'm currently looking for a new doctor. Why? Because mine didn't hear anything I had to say the other day and refused to acknowledge the rapid progression I'm encountering.

How rapid is it? I forgot how to fill out a check. Laugh, you know you want to. I also have left eggs on the stove, walked away, and totally forgot I was cooking. Even when I could smell the horrific odor of burnt eggs... I still didn't realize. I didn't put two plus two together and now I have a destroyed frying pan. I also locked myself out of the car. Or so I thought... until 20 minutes after crying on the porch I walked inside and happened to find them in a drawer. Nice. I don't even remember (STILL!) taking them inside with me. Also, it's really unlike me to lock my car... so I don't know. Ahhh, the joys of every day being a humorous adventure.

Grams, I want you to know I am so proud of everything you'd done for yourself here. I love you, I miss you, and yes, I still wear those silly pads just in case... just like you did. I'm glad we had one inside giggle before you left; I wish I could see those lights. I love you.

No comments: