Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, April 8, 2011

"Have you been drinking?"

I feel like I'm not very far from being Stephen Hawking, today. It's very sad, but at the same time, extremely funny because I know the buzz won't last. Or, it's not supposed to... :/ hmmm.


And I wanted to go out tonight, have some girl time, chat maybe. I really, really, really, REALLY hate this. I suppose it could be worse, I caught the start of it yesterday and took a lot of B12 and magnesium to intercept some of it... and then I sucked up to my husband because I knew that at least some solid sleep would help me feel better. And lately, I haven't gotten any decent sleep. All because I have been so stressed. Thus, the pep talk yesterday. Which I keep giving and REgiving myself:

Forgiving doesn't mean forgetting. It means moving on to the next time I'm completely bombarded with monkeys slinging poo, right? :P

MS: 1,754 Jessica: 2 (My kids!)

No comments: