Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm not drunk, I have MS!

Seriously hating my doctor this week. Why? Because the nimrod didn't even act like I existed at my appointment on Monday. I've been looking forward to it for two months, now, and he didn't even ask how my INJECTIONS were going. Of all things NOT to talk about, really? At one point I'm telling him about how I fell asleep while awake in the living room with my kids and I get this interuption, "Okay, great, I'll see you in July!" and he walks out!!! REALLY?! I'm dead tired, so exhuasted I'm having hypnogogic hallucinations (look them up, they're called "demon dreams" and while semi-normal, extremely terrifying!) IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY, bruising, bleeding gums and I have perfect teeth AND gums, and uh, my arms hurt so bad I can't do anything strenuous. At all.

I really want to just wake up normally. Really. Feel rested. OH my gosh, that would be the most amazing, beautiful gift for me to have. Aaaaaaaand I'm sure my kids love me, because I can't "swat your butt" anymore, my hands feel like they were put through a meat grinder! :)

I am also wondering if the disease has caused my voice to change, because none of my kids hear me, ever... :P *laughs* Okay. I'm going to take a twenty minute nap and try to wake up.

No comments: