Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, September 1, 2011

And the nightmare broadens...

I'm going to write a novel. A brilliant, juxtapose of what is real versus what is not. It will afflict the mind in a similar fashion to that of a white hot iron rod emblazoned on the ass. I'm considering splitting the book into two characters, the character that is really living the daily monotony known as hell-on-earth; and the character her "loving" in-law family claims her to be. Will be astronomical differences, and hilarity is sure to ensue. Be prepared to laugh, cry, laugh until you cry, and cry out in outrage at the travesty unfolding before your eyes!

As vexing as it is, my life has been split into two since I moved to the lovely state of Texas. Perhaps another sign that I really didn't belong here, but I have grown somewhat fond of this bizarre locale. I'm not entirely sure what to make of the recent accusations, and the harsh words that have been built up for at least the past few months. Other than to be completely horrified, I'm at a standstill. Grief, heartache, anguish. Essentially all of the synonyms for pain.

Hmm. Now for the back cover description, what will either repel or further draw in...

Cecilia Barnes is a young woman who lost her way-while using a G.P.S.
She's saved by a tall, dark, and handsome man on the side of the road and 
quickly finds herself married to her savior. She settles in to what should be a dream life,
but she soon learns that Adams' family is far from sane. 
Forced to bear a smile while enduring the drama that unfolds around her,
she barricades herself against the onslaught and forges her own sanity.

Or has she?

Adam's family has convinced one another that she is not who she says she is,
and time and again she is confronted with bizarre stories. Her name is Susan,
she's been to bankruptcy court multiple times, she's a hearing aid thief, and she's a pill popper.
It isn't long before Cecilia begins to wonder who she really is, and questions
both her's and "Susan's" entire life.


Intriguing? In need of an editorial hand, but it sounds promising to me. I'm fairly disgusted of the nature of some of the claims being hurtled toward me, but I do believe in Justice and Karma. And I'm holding tightly to the childish rant "I am rubber, you are glue, what you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

No comments: